Agba Motors is looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic Supervisor to maintain and repair vehicles in our workshop.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
You will be responsible for overseeing mechanics as well as troubleshooting issues and fixing them to maximum reliability and functionality. The ideal candidate is very knowledgeable in mechanical diagnostics based on experience. They should have a diploma in auto mechanic, keen and focused on their work, and highly motivated about resolving mechanical issues.
Reporting to the Director you will work in a creative and fast-paced environment supporting day-to-day workshop operations. Among others, your responsibilities will include the following:
• Supervising other mechanics providing them with tasks and direction.
• Performing mechanical diagnosis and inspecting vehicle engines and mechanical components to diagnose issues accurately
• Conducting repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
• Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
• Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise accordingly via the service advisor
• Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
• Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
• Keep logs on work and issues using our database
• Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
• Building and assembling machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
• Other duties, as assigned
Requirements and Skills
The successful candidate will excel at operating in a diverse and fluid environment and will be crucial for the successful management of Agba Motors.
• Proven experience as auto mechanic diagnosis
• Some experience with supervising
• Diploma in Auto Mechanic
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical components of vehicles
• Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
• Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
• You are a problem solver with great attention to detail, can work well independently and under supervision, and you learn quickly.
• Keenness in observing all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
• Great physical condition
• Valid certification(s) and Kenya Youth Service (KYS) experience a plus
Agba Motors Ltd. has been serving the automotive industry since 2000. We bring our experience, service, and inventory to customers across the East African region. Agba Motors Ltd.’s workshops handle all electrical, electronic and mechanical repairs and service to Porsche BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, VW and Toyota executive Passenger Cars. Agba Car Sales Limited is a car dealership established in the year 2011 being part of the expansion plan of Agba Motors Limited. We handle all types of motor vehicles sales among them new, second hand from overseas and locally well-used vehicles.
Agba is now more than ever ready to serve our customers and solve their problems with renewed energy and vigor. Their problems and demands are our challenges to overcome and a platform for us to
exceed their expectations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured