2-5 years’ experience in dealership only for Heavy/light Equipment
Preferably good in English Communication skills, strong in Technical knowledge
Must have related work experience in switch gear assembly and customizing different electrical panels
Must have automotive or Electrical Diploma or relevant course.
27-40 years old.
• Proven experience as auto mechanic
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
• Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
• Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
• Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
• Excellent physical condition
• High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
• Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
• Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
• Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
• Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
• Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
• Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
• Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
• Keep logs on work and issues
• Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
Must have a passport. Please forward your cv along with trade test certificates.