The Yusudi Career Accelerator Programme is a paid opportunity for
young graduates and is the first stepping stone of your career as a
young professional. It contains exhaustive personalized competency
analysis including technical skills in B2B Sales, soft skills applied in
interviews and career skills to prepare you for the job market. B2B
Sales is the most in-demand position that employers in Nairobi are trying to fill and the safest job for performers. This is why we train you in this skill.
The program offers a job placement within one of our partner companies upon successful completion of the 6 weeks virtual training, followed by a 6 months probation period in which you earn a stipend.
WHO ARE WE?
Established in 2016, Yusudi is a social enterprise that equips recent graduates who are youths with 21st-century work skills to make them highly employable. We've spent the last 4.5 years helping more than 2,500+ people find work that matters to them. We brag of a success rate of 87% post-probation employment rate, thanks to the remarkable B2BSales training, personalized coaching and end-to-end support we provide to our trainees.
You can expect:
• A 6 Week high-level B2B Sales training designed to develop your professional skill set. All the workshops will teach transferable skills, designed to be beneficial across a range of industries and career paths.
• 6 Months job placement (monthly stipend during probation) in one of our partner companies designed to lead to long-term employment (87% recruitment rate)
• An opportunity to mingle with and gain advice from recent graduates and key recruiters.
• Certificate upon successful completion of the program
• On job coaching during the training and at the internship level
• Lifelong opportunity to be part of a professional and engaging alumni community
The application criteria are as follows:
• You must be willing to learn and commit to the 6-week virtual training.
• You must have stable internet connection, a laptop and a phone
• You must commit to attending ALL the training sessions, except in cases of evidenced illness or emergency.
• Bachelors/Diploma in any background
This is an exclusive opportunity and spaces are limited. We are interested in the most engaged graduates who will be committed to making the most of this exciting opportunity. The top 20 applicants will be admitted into the program. Let us know why we should consider you!
N/B: We provide VIRTUAL training and assessment in our program. Meaning you can attend the program from wherever you are. For further inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that the program has a cost. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.