• Minimum a Bachelor's degree in relevant areas e.g. Computer Science, ICT, Web Development etc.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience.
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to understand the goals of a website or web applications and come up with effective solutions
• Ability to manage APIs resources which work across various devices.
• Have the skills for implementing algorithms and solving system related problems.
• Ability to work closely with frontend developers as well as a whole team of people to ensure a site is functioning at full capacity
• A great sense of personal responsibility to the assigned work, with a keen interest to innovate around features and align them to the overall team goals and business objectives
• Working knowledge of Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern.
• Working knowledge of a back-end framework and programming languages – C#, .NET framework, JSON, Java, Python, (in that order) in the design, development, testing,
securing and deployment of back-end web applications.
• Working knowledge of database management system - Microsoft SQL Server
• Working knowledge of web services or API and the ability to create and consume RESTful APIs.
• Exposure to handling IIS servers, and Microsoft IIS
• Understanding of testing web applications
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
Technical Nice To Have
• Working knowledge of Git, BitBucket version control and software collaboration tools
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams
• Experience in Microsoft Azure
• Portfolio of previous Back End projects