Industry: Information Technology
Gross Salary: 75k
• Understand the goals of a website or web application and come up with effective solutions.
• Manage APIs resources that work across various devices.
• Have the skills for implementing algorithms and solving system-related problems.
• Work closely with front-end developers as well as a whole team of people to ensure a site is functioning at full capacity.
• A great sense of personal responsibility to the assigned work.
• Keen interest to innovate around features and align them to the overall team goals and business objectives.
Skills and Qualifications.
• Minimum a Bachelor's degree in relevant areas e.g. Computer Science, ICT, Web Development, etc.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience.
• Excellent English, written, and oral communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern.
• Working knowledge of a back-end framework and programming languages – C#, .NET framework, JSON, Java, Python, (in that order) in the design, development, testing, securing, and deployment of back-end web applications.
• Working knowledge of database management system - Microsoft SQL Server
• Working knowledge of web services or API and the ability to create and consume RESTful APIs.
• Exposure to handling IIS servers, and Microsoft IIS.
• Understanding of testing web applications.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Working knowledge of Git, BitBucket version control, and software collaboration tools.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams.
• Experience in Microsoft Azure.
• Portfolio of previous Back End projects.
How to Apply.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Back-End Web Developer) on or before 25th September 2021.