Bartender-Cin Cin at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Hospitality & Leisure
Skilled in Bar service and supervision with the ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Outlets Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Good knowledge of the drink prices, bottle prices and all beverage policies.
- Able to mix all the international cocktails as well as the cocktails in the hotel.
- Maintain the highest standard of drink preparation and ensure that every aspect of a drink is carefully looked after.
- Able to handle complaints efficiently and report all complaints to his Supervisors.
- Able to recommend and push for beverage sales.
- Check that all hard liquors are kept and locked.
- Always comply with the Hotel’s policy and standard of service.
- Always utilise the standard jigger when pouring liquor.
- Attend daily roll calls.
- Attend all meetings concerning certain outlet’s as instructed by the Supervisors.
- Clean the bar outlet on a daily basis for an excellent working condition using the inspection checklist.
- Conduct herself/himself in a manner expected of a bartender and member of the F&B, gaining the respect of his fellow workers.
- Do cashiering whenever required.
- Take food order and serve food in any outlet that you are attached.
- Able to use the computer for requisition of beverage stocks.
- Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times.
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel and department.
Your experience and skills include:
- skilled in Bar service and supervision with the ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment
- penchant for customer service and effectively manage guest complaints
- ability to train and manage a dynamic team
- excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
- minimum 2 years supervisory or team leader experience in a hotel environment is essential
- knowledge of Micros or similar POS systems, Opera or similar PMS systems and Microsoft Software
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured