- Implement, monitor and report on the ICT business continuity framework
- Implement business systems and data backup and recovery schedules, plans, tests and actions in line with the ICT policy
- Implement continuity and recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets including primary and recovery ICT sites.
- Test documented continuity and recovery strategies and plans in line with ICT policy
- Analyze impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests to sustain and maintain ICT business continuity standards for the ICT infrastructure and systems and take correction measures thereof.
- Report on the ICT business continuity plans, tests, initiatives and actions in line with ICT policy.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank policies, procedures, regulatory standards and guidelines
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related field from a recognized university
- ICT BCM Standards/Management Certification that relate to current technologies.
- Five (5) years in an IT environment in a financial or telco industry with at least three (3) years in ICT Business Continuity Management Banking operations or financial services or telco experience
- Knowledge of ICT security governance standards and data management
- Experience in support of Core banking systems
- Experience in Systems Administration
- Knowledge of systems infrastructure support
- Knowledge on file processing and file formats
- Experience in Disaster recovery planning and Business Continuity planning
- Project management skills
- Proactive and positive attitude and self-directed; ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Excellent communication skills.
- Integrity, honesty and Agility