• We are looking for a trustworthy Billing coordinator to ensure the company tracks and collects debts consistently and correctly. Your job will be important for safeguarding our revenues.
• Billing coordinators are equipped with knowledge of billing procedures and great attention to detail. Their analytical ability is a valuable asset, while their communication skills can make a difference for customer relationships.
• The goal is to ensure the company charges its customers appropriately and collects payments in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with finance and sales professionals to maintain accounts receivable
• Compile and process information such as prices, discounts, shipping rates etc.
• Ensure customers are billed correctly for services offered
• Issue invoices and distribute them electronically or by mail
• Communicate with customers to answer questions
• Resolve disagreements between the company and its creditors
• Request payment of pending debts in a firm yet considerate manner
• Negotiate payment arrangements when needed
• Keep accurate records (customer information, received payments etc.)
• Prepare and submit statements
• Proven experience as billing coordinator or similar position
• Understanding of relevant laws and best practices
• Proficient in MS office and data entry; working knowledge of ERP software is a plus
• Comfortable with mathematics and financial data
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Great attention to detail
• Confidentiality and trustworthiness
• Excellent ability to organize and coordinate tasks
• BSc/BA in accounting or relevant field
Qualified candidates are required to send us their updated CV