Engineering & Technology
Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a Boiler Operator Should be aged below 35 years
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Work Location: Muguga, Off Nairobi-Naivasha Highway
Work Contract: Full time, Weekdays 8am - 5pm, Saturdays 7am - 4pm
Reporting Time: Candidate must report to work at 7am on weekdays and Saturdays
Reports to: Production Manager
About the Company:
Our Client is a fast-growing manufacturing and marketing company in the Food and
Beverage sector manufacturing quality products that have been well accepted in the
market. They are looking for a Boiler Operator who will be responsible for Operation,
maintenance and overall running of the Steam Boilers.
● Operation of the Oil Fired and Wood fired Boilers.
● Change overs depending on requirements.
● Maintenance of the Boilers – weekly, monthly, and as required.
● Any other assistance where required.
● Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a Boiler Operator
● Should be aged below 35 years
● Must be willing to work at the stated working hours/days
● Must have knowledge and experience in operating Steam Boilers
● Must be a Kenyan Citizen
● Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
● Should have a Diploma or a Degree in the relevant field.
● Fluency in English and Kiswahili
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured