REPORTS TO: BOILER SUPERVISOR
Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities
Your job description, duties and responsibilities as the Boiler Stocker include but not limited to the following:-
a) Keep the boiler stocked at all times.
b) Coordinate supply of dry firewood supply from the firewood yard within the factory;
c) Ensure that all the components of the boiler are working;
d) Assist the Boiler Supervisor in the maintenance of the boiler
e) Keep the boiler area clean and tidy;
f) Keep the necessary records on the boiler performance
g) Any other duty as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
Personal Attributes, Behavior and Abilities
The employee must continuously demonstrate the following attributes, behaviuors and abilities:-
• Commitment to the ideals of the Company, notably to its role in processing and marketing teas in international standards;
• Understanding of the Company’s organization structure and administration and manufacturing processes;
• Personal integrity, vibrant energy, flexibility, good judgment and creativity;
• High level of attention to detail in your job;
• Readiness to adopt an open and flexible working culture without constant supervision i.e. adherence to values of timekeeping, time management collegiality, mutual respect, etc.
• Ability and willingness to work extended hour;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and in particular the respect of other colleagues and customers;
• A good sense of humor and ability to work under minimal supervision.
Key Performance Indicators
• Ensure the boiler is fully stocked
• Operate and attend to boiler
• Operate the water appliances
• Annual boiler operational maintenance
• Records-fuel CBM, stacks in boiler house, MC% of fuel
• Measure and record rainfall
• Load and dispatch fuel from yard to boiler house