Salary: 30k - 60K
1. Ensure housekeeping procedures and training checklists are in place, maintained and adhered to.
2. Ensure the team is trained, motivated and focused.
3. Monitor guest satisfaction and address feedback efficiently and effectively for the benefit of guests, owners and coworkers.
4. Create accurate budgets, manage labour, conduct regular inventory checks & audits, and develop progression plans.
5. Coach, manage job performance and conduct regular reviews.
6. Report deficiencies on time and maintain detailed logs.
7. Coordinate with vendors and suppliers to ensure focus is on cost-saving measures and quality products.
8. Ensure deep cleaning project tracking & accurate billing is in place.
9. Participate in regular team meetings and promote an open door policy.
10. Work and communicate professionally, assisting as necessary to develop team spirit and to achieve standards of work and guest care.
11. Actively promote facilities while contributing to smooth operation and overall profitability.
12. Maintain a clean and well-organized work area.
13. Ensure policies and standard operating procedures are followed consistently and look for areas of opportunity.
● Prior Supervisory experience, excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to lead a team and manage conflict.
● Prior experience in custodial tasks.
● Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail.
● Must have effective time management skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions.
● Must be able to follow written and verbal instruction, work with minimal supervision and demonstrate honesty and integrity.
● Must be flexible in hours and days available to work.Ability to move to hotel management
● Must be familiar with online booking and online advertising platforms