About Inuka Africa Microfinance
Inuka Africa ltd is a non-deposit taking microfinance institution registered and operating in Kenya since 2011. We provide training, capacity building and financing to micro and small enterprises, small holder farmers and agribusiness sectors. We are intensely focused, fast growing and super passionate about what we do.
The Branch Administration Officer role will be instrumental in ensuring the organization attains greater levels of efficiency and effectiveness by streamlining and performing several back-office tasks related to the organization’s administrative functions together with supervision of entire Inuka support staff in order to ensure business continuity. Evaluation, development and recommending administrative procedures and practices to senior management and Perform certain key task related to loan management.
Administrative Related Duties
- Participating in Branch staff training in liaison with HR section
- Assist in CVs collection & recruiting of sale agents.
- Link between Branch & HQ.
- Maintain adequate internal & external stakeholder’s relationship as required.
Operational Related Duties
- Responsible in ensuring credit applications is within the set approval limits
- Sitting in the credit committee.
- Receive and review loan forms to ensure that they are properly filled.
- For loan renewals, indicate any outstanding loan balances as well as other loan charges in preparation for the loan committee.
- For loan renewals, check clients’ credit history and indicate observations on form in preparation for credit committee.
- In charge of Loan due diligence e.g calling the guarantors/next of kin to ensure 100% awareness of any loan issued.
- IMPORTANTLY - Achieve the set targets in revivals, and OD management as per the set targets.
- Filling Management – ensure 100% updated filling for loan forms, rent receipts, invoices, requisition receipts etc.
1. Entry level, but preferably with 1 year experience in customer service.
2. Degree, diploma holders in any Business course.
3. Excellent computer and organizing skills.
4. Exceptional customer service skills.
5. Fluent in English and Swahili.
6. Experience in a service industry is a plus.
N/B: Applicants should be flexible & ready to work anywhere in Kenya.
All applicants MUST mention their current and expected pay.