Our client, a leading Micro-finance in Kenya is seeking to hire branch coordinator to be based in their branch in Kiambu.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
The ideal candidates will be in charge overseeing the branch operations, providing leadership to the sales team and coordinating the sales and marketing activities for the achievement of the sales target of the branch. Successful candidate must have Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the finance sector in a similar role, with 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
• Implement effective sales strategies and lead sales personnel (Team leaders and sales associates) towards attainment of their sales targets.
• Ensure organization of activation that aim at increasing market awareness of checkoff and personal loan products.
• Build and grow on existing customer base, expand growth in new markets, products and services.
• Ensure Active Sales Associates target attainment.
• Effective recruitment of sales personnel, orientation, training, coaching and mentoring of new employees.
• Monitoring of branch personnel performance through reporting.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the branch team through effective planning, communication, training, mentoring and coaching.
• Oversee portfolio growth, quality and client base growth.
• Ensure first appraisal is done effectively in strict adherence to credit, collection and compliance policy.
• Oversee management of company resources assigned to the branch team
• Coordinate the safekeeping of Branch assets including structures, equipment, inventory and also oversee efficient utilization of allocated budget and compliance.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a coordinator in the finance sector in a similar role, with 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
• Leadership skills and People management skills
• Time management and strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to gather marketing intelligence.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kes 45,000
Career Level: Mid-level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Deadline: 1st February 2023
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured