Headquartered in European Union, Mogo Kenya is part of Mogo Finance Group which is one of the leading car financing institution operating in 17 countries and with over 1,000 employees globally. Wide geographical coverage makes MOGO unique in comparison to its competitors and diversifies revenue streams in delivering an integrated set of products in auto financing; leaseback loans, car financing and Boda-boda financing.
We are passionate, ready, and committed to playing an active role in providing our clients with the fastest and most convenient vehicle, Boda-Boda financing and leaseback loans.
We are looking for highly talented and result oriented Branch Loan Sales Manager to join our growing team
Sales ( Primary Role)
- Designing and implementing a strategic branch loan sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating effectiveness of the current branch loansales tactics to ensure achievement of both individual and branch targets.
- Visiting various dealerships and generating leads.
- Achieving growth and sales targets by successfully managing the branch sales team.
- Hold daily/ weekly staff meeting to come up with effective loan sales strategies, communicate performance standards and targets expectations and ensure they are met.
- Organizing activation at the branch to increase brand awareness.
- Recruitment, training and managing direct sales representatives to help boost the branch sales.
Risk Assessment and Management
- Ensure proper due diligence on KYC is conducted on all customer accounts to mitigate fraud
- Ensure all loan applications meet all the requirements of the company policies and procedures.
- Establish collaborative partnerships with other departments within the business, including Call Centre, Credit Risk Analysis, Debt Collection and Credit Administration
- Performance Management- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all branch staff through performance appraisals and recommend / initiate corrective action where necessary to improve performance and attainment of set targets, as well as recommending their confirmation and training needs.
- Succession Planning- In collaboration with the HR Department, develop and implement a succession planning program for the branch to facilitate continuity and availability of required skills and competencies to meet the needs of the branch.
- Regular training of employees on product knowledge and sales tactics to ensure they are well versed.
- Timely and effective communication of changes in company loaning rules and procedures to branch employees.
- Ensure excellent customer experience at the branch
- Resolving customer complaints escalated within required turnaround time and to completion.
- Ensure that customer complaints are monitored, trends and root causes identified and addressed to prevent recurrence
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports, so as to keep abreast with targets v/s actual achievement
- University degree in Business management, Economics, Finance or similar
- 3+ year experience in Sales and Managerial position in finance industry
- Proven skills in building sales strategy, marketing and selling consumer products
- Work experience relating B2C sales and branch management will be considered as an advantage
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Loyalty and integrity
Competitive Salary and attractive bonus structure
Friendly and dynamic work environment
Great opportunity to participate in building up business
Support from a professional international team
Opportunity for personal development