General Manager / Managing Director
- Managing daily operations of branch.
- Supervision of branch staff in implementing Microfinance program strategies.
- Warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere for both employees and customers.
- Quality and exceptional services to customers.
- Target and projected income/profit.
- Enhance individual productivity.
- Compliance with organization procedures and policies.
- Compliance with laws and CBK guidelines.
- Maintenance of operational excellence.
- Cleanliness, safety and orderly maintenance of Branch office/facility.
- Personal Communication and customer satisfaction.
- Operational excellence and integrity of the branch.
- Action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service.
- Performance appraisals, promotions, and compensation activities for employees.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors/Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Banking, or credit management or any business-related field from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 year working experience in a credit facility with a similar role in the financial industry.
- Basic accounting training will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in ICT with strong MS Office and internet ability.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Clean Police Clearance Certificate.
Key Personal Attributes
- Team player
- Confidentiality and integrity.
- Confident and assertive demeanor.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Good business sense and commercial awareness.
- Negotiation and influential skills.
- Service excellence.
The job will be based in Kitui town with minimal travel outside the town. Ability to ride a motorcycle will be an added advantage.
Submit your resume and a cover letter by COB 27th March 2021.