1. Team Management
- Ability to handle and manage the team to deliver on their daily tasks
- Supervision of all the staff within the branch
- Manage the performance of the team within the branch
- Work with HR department on handling staff related issues
- Encourage the team to grow by providing coaching and training
- Manage outsourced rider services to be able to deliver the goods and services to the customer on time
- Manage the security team to be able to report the correct information of items leaving the branch.
- Work with HR department to
effectively manage leave and absenteeism
2. Customer Service
- Analyze customer feedback from sales executives and deal with any complains in a positive and timely manner protecting the image of the company
- Build and maintain good rapport with customers.
- Oversee overall customer satisfaction across all customer categories
- Ensure timely delivery of goods and services to
the external and internal customer
3. Inventory Management
- Oversee stock control, stock levels and stock reconciliation
- Preparing reports as required
- Ensure full stock levels for the branch
- Identify the fast moving goods within the branch and ensure full stock of items is available.
- Supervise and participate in Stock take process.
- Ability to manage the inventory and stock processes and controls
4. Sales Management
§ Monitor achievement of the sales team at the branch
§ Provide feedback, support and coaching to the branch sales team
§ Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
§ Analyses data to identify sales opportunities
§ Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers
§ Monitor sales activities at the counter
§ Be able to sell and achieve personal sales targets
- Check the daily reports for the field sales team
- Ensure prompt responses to client queries on the online platforms
- Fill quotations and sourcing for local available products that are not in stock
• Work with the cashier to confirm daily cash and cheque payments
• Process Credit notes for customers and confirm returned goods
• Carry out regular checks of the entire premises and other assets.
• Ensure that the premises are clean and aesthetically appealing at all times.
• Ensure that all company assets are well maintained and accounted for
• Ensure opening and closing of the branch on time.
• Keep all staff updated of the information from the top management
6. Processes and controls
• Ensure all the processes and controls are adhered to by the staff in regards to stock, sales and deliveries of goods
• Evaluate the processes and come up with better ways of working to ensure efficiency of work for the team.
• A minimum Diploma/Degree in Business Management, Sales, Automotive Engineering, Supply Chain
• At least 3-4 years experience in a similar role preferably in the Automotive Industry
• IT Savvy with quick understanding of ERP systems
• Sales experience in Automotive industry will be added advantage
• Proactive individual who understands how to work in a fast paced environment
• Youthful and Dynamic
• Strong Leadership skills
• Excellent people skills- someone who can command respect and get respect in return from the colleagues
• Excellent team management skills/team leader skills
• Ability to plan, monitor & forecast for resources in the branch, reconcile cash &product and monitor product movements.
• Service delivery orientated with strong commercial awareness.
• Good people management skills and ability to motivate a team to achieve set targets.
• Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• High level of energy, integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and being results-oriented.
• Able to identify opportunities for innovation and implementation of best practices.
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on timely information and analyses.