Reporting To: General Manager
People reporting to BM: TL, Pos, Super Agents, Front Office Officer, Office Assistant, BDM/BDO, Tele sales
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead and direct the development and implementation of the branch’s strategic plan and budgets
• Identify and implement action plans and regularly track and review performance to ensure the achievement of the set targets
• To lead any branch projects ( Process changes, sales… etc.) and support the launch of new products
• Responsible for the smooth running of the branch by planning branch activities.
• Responsible for preparation and submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports to management.
• Ensure client's files are in safe custody and Ensure safe custody of branch assets
• Ensure branch Office management affair (office arrangement, security)
• Responsible for supervision of MCL activities in the Branch to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with the laid down procedures and policies.
• Meet regularly with the branch customers including important/ high net worth customers in order to assist in the growth of business.
• Promote high level of customer service culture among the branch staffs for potential acquisitions.
• Maintain sound relationships with all new clients and maintain business relationship with all existing clients to increase retention rate.
• Monitor continuously customer complaints and mystery shopping results and recommend necessary measures and initiatives to improve the retention rate and to ensure high customer satisfaction.
Marketing and Disbursement
• Achieve branch target per month set targets.
• Proactively market and generate business through Individual and SME client recruitment on disbursement.
• Stimulate branch growth through marketing of Mwananchi’s products and recruitment of new clients. Cross sell all products and services to both existing and potential clients.
• Ensure all data is properly keyed into the system on time.
• Monitor loan approvals and the loan status of the branch, i.e. disbursements, repayments and appraisals.
• Responsible for loan appraisals and recommendations as per policy.
Risk Management and Compliance
• Delinquency management in view of maintaining portfolio quality at acceptable levels. Monitor the portfolio quality on daily basis and proactively institute remedial actions.
• Oversee credit risk framework, implement credit strategies, policies and procedures in line with the Mwanachi’s corporate strategy and ensure compliance.
• Maintain high quality portfolio by ensuring on time payments of loans and being zero tolerant to arrears.
• Initiate repossession through head of debt recovery.
• In charge of moto vehicle auction.
• Vet loans on compliance and approve at a branch level
• Responsible for supervision of the branch staff.
• Responsible for recruitment of branch staff in liaison with HR department.
• Ensure staff members in the branch are well acquainted, and adhere to the company policies and procedures.
• Train and supervise Team Leaders and their Marketing Executive, Ensure proper time management, Motivate, inspire, coach and develop branch staff to achieve set goals.
• Steer the Branch into high level performance standards through proper supervision of staff and maintenance of a healthy loan portfolio.
• Record statements with the lawyer for any upcoming court case
• Prepare affidavits for court sessions
• Attend court sessions and witnessing
Any other duty assigned to you by Management.