The Branch Manager will be accountable for their branch, lead and inspire the branch team to achieve the business plan for the branch. The role holder will ensure that there is full and consistent compliance to all company policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Branch Manager (Several Positions Due To Expansion)
Full Time Kenya - Supermarket Print
Our client, a supermarket, seeks to hire branch managers.
The Branch Manager will be accountable for their branch, lead and inspire the branch team to achieve the business plan for the branch. The role holder will ensure that there is full and consistent compliance to all company policies and procedures. The Branch Manager will review and analyze the store’s performance, develop plans in conjunction with the Store Management Team and Regional Support Team and in consultation with the Regional manager, to achieve the store’s business plan, identifying and rectify issues as quickly and effectively as possible. The Branch Manager will also champion team and individual development in the store, ensuring culture of opportunity for all.
• Ensuring that store management receive a quarterly and end of year performance review based on their individual performance against their Job Description/ objectives and KPIs. (As outlined in their respective Performance Packs)
• Ensuring that the store’s staff absence is monitored, managed and minimized to ensure maximize productivity.
• Ensure that store’s labour turnover is minimized by engaging staff and actively promoting opportunities in the store.
• Ensuring that the store team receives timely communication, is informed and engaged with approachable culture of “ask not tell”.
• Ensuring that the store’s management and staffing levels are right for the level of trade.
• Ensure that all store staff are aware of the development opportunities in in the store and there is an active development group in the store.
• Ensuring there is a service culture within the store and a Mystery Shopper Action Plan is in place addressing any issues highlighted in the last audit.
• Ensuring the store has its full range of products on sales by implementing and maintenance the store planograms.
• Ensuring the store is maximizing promotional availability and sales by the full and consistent execution of the store promotion plan.
• Ensuring the store is maximum customer loyalty through the promotion of the relevant supermarket loyalty Cards.
• Ensuring all store customer can complete their full shopping in one trip by maximizing on shelf availability.
• Ensuring all operational processes are being properly carried out in the store in line with the Store Operations Manual.
• The store has a Hygiene management action plan is in place to address issues notes in the last audit.
• A Store Walk is taking place every morning and a follow up every afternoon, identifying and resolving issues.
• The fresh food quality in the store is to the standard by carrying out the “grading” process and the waste management processes are being implemented in the bakery, Deli, Fish and meat counters.
• Maximizing sales and achieving the store’s sales budget
• Achieving the stores promotional sales targets.
• Controlling the store’s cost lines as a percent of sales and total cash to budget
• Controlling payroll as a percent to sales and total cash.
• Achieving or exceeding store’s the budgeted profit.
• Controlling Shrinkage to the store’s budget
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
• A degree in Business Management or a related field.
• Must have 5-8 years of relevant working experience.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must be very organized.
• Must have experience in product mix and selection.
• Well knowledgeable on customer preferences and buying habits.
• Must have had experience managing staff.
• Must be a team player.
• Salary is based on your current pay but up to Kshs 100,000 maximum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured