4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is a fintech providing credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
• Ensure lead generation for our products.
• Support and maintain an excellent work environment to achieve demanding targets
• Deliver first rate customer service
• Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area
• .Assist in accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
• Assist in marketing activities
• Carry out customer education and maintain relationships
• Assist in renegotiating payment schedules
• A good level of general education- Diploma or degree
• Computer literacy
• Education background in sales/Marketing or Business Administration
• Experience in a related field will be an added advantage
• Experience in a financial institution and dealing with customers at the bottom of the pyramid will also be an added advantage
• Sales and Business Development
• Building customer relationships and improving the brand of 4G Capital
• General support to all tasks
• Small branch operations
• Information collection
• Integrity and ability to work in a team
• High motivation
• Self-starter-functional problem solver
• Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
Interviews and training will be held in Nairobi then the successful interns will be placed to various parts of the country for the internship.
*To note, kindly indicate where you are currently located on your CV and profile.
Disclaimer: 4th Generation Capital does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents.