An International Alcohol Company with Local Production in Nairobi is Looking to expand Marketing Activities in Kenya and East Africa is Looking for Two (2) Regional Brand Managers with Innovative skills and Product Development to assist the Organisation in Penetrating its Products ( Existing and New Products) into the Market. The Qualified Individual need to have an in-depth experience in the Alcoholic Industry. Age Bracket should be within 33 - 42yrs with a Proven Track Record.
• Develop, implement & monitor annual strategic brand plan including management of allocated budget.
• Have a strong touch of Product Development
• Monitoring brand availability and sales and being proactive on factors affecting the brand sales and market share performance.
• Identify and recommend market research programme aimed at enhancing brand positioning.
• Analyzing market research data including secondary research and taking corrective action for enhancement of brand strategies.
• Effective management of brand advertising and sales promotion to generate brand growth with Cost Effective Budget.
• Recommending, planning & co-coordinating brand PR activities likely to enhance the brand sales and image in the short or long term.
• Monitor competitor activities affecting the brand and take appropriate corrective action
• Monitor, evaluate and recommend brand-packaging update including pack and range extensions and follow through to implementation in liaison with Marketing Manager.
• Regular and continuous monitoring of brand costs and profitability and recommend areas for improvement.
• Prepare monthly brand expenditure and variance report to control budgeted expenditure.
• Plan and implement brand media strategy.
• Market intelligence through regular trade visits and utilizing this to enhance brand activities.
• Design, procurement and economic distribution of brand promotional materials to plan.
• Interaction with Regional Brand liaisons to give updates on implementation of Brand strategic plans