In charge of strategic and tactical positioning of the brand and will drive the brand strategy, including the setting of brand guidelines & style, brand vision and value proposition. •
Lead the planning and execution of all marketing initiatives; oversee the creative development of promotional materials, digital content, advertisements, promotional collateral and other marketing-related communication and media actions on all channels, including online and on social media.
Assist the sales and marketing manager with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
Develop and lead the implementation of marketing budgets and monitor progress against key performance indicators
Assist the marketing team in getting new distributors for new markets
Monitor, evaluate and report the effectiveness of all marketing communication against the key performance indicators.
Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to consistently review the overall customer user journey experience to ensure consistent outstanding service and support.
Oversee the implementation of CSR initiatives aimed at promoting growth of the brand and coordinate all public relations activities. •
Build and manage strategic relationships and partner with key players, marketing agencies and vendors
Manage supplier contracts and terms to ensure value.
Streamline work processes within the assigned function to improve performance of the brand
Lead the development and implementation of all policies and procedures within the function. • Offer leadership and continued development of the designated brand team and cooperation with other departments
Maintain an environment that attracts, retains and motivates top quality staff and foster a culture of high performance and discipline.
Perform regular customer surveys and proactively obtain market trends and insights; assess associated business risks and make recommendations to the management on propositions that promote growth of the brand and enhance the company’s competitive standing.
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business related field from a recognized institution
- 6 to 8 years hands on experience in Marketing
- Experience in brand development & project management in FMCG
- Experience in Beverage Industry or related a boost
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others
Professional Skills and Requirements:
- Business acumen, strategic planning, project management, creativity, analytics, oral/written communication, matrix management, teambuilding and teamwork.
- Knowledge of the Market Regions
- Organizational adaptation and flexibility.
Allowances commensurate with Job Position and Scale:
Benefits: Medical, Car Loan e.t.c