The key responsibilities of the marketing manager will be:-
• Manage and co-ordinate the development and production of marketing materials, including billboards, menu booklets, leaflets, posters, flyers, packaging materials and marketing pieces for print, internet, television and radio. This also involves writing and proof-reading copy, and liaising with designers and printers
• In close liaison with the Managing Director, prepare the annual sales and marketing budget. In addition, review and evaluate brand requests and items in the proposed budget including expenditures.
• Submit the proposed budget to the Managing Director together with a written report and recommendations which shall be based on the company’s policy direction, revenue projections and targets, proposed goals and objectives
• Forecast short-term and long-term marketing requirements and obligations in order to maintain adequate finances
• Evaluate marketing campaigns
• Organize for product launches or new outlet launches
• Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess customer satisfaction, product demand, brand positioning and awareness
• Develop and execute marketing plans for respective brand, additionally carry out Marketing Program Evaluation by providing thought-leadership in assessing the effectiveness of the marketing spend by campaign and by program element.
• 5 years marketing experience in FMCG/Hospitality
• Degree in related field