Ernestea, a speciality tea manufacturer, seeks to recruit suitable personnel to work in its tea processing facility in Kericho.
Our Mission: Production of delicious, sustainable, high-quality specialty teas for a global market.
Job Purpose: Ensure best business practice in financial, human resource and administrative management of the company.
Reports to: Production Manager
Supervises: Administrative Personnel
• Business management: General business management, procurement, customer relations
• Finance & Accounts: Ensure compliance with accounting policies as well as statutory requirements; prepare forecasts and reports;
• Human Resources: Maintain HR systems; coordinate recruitment.
Qualifications, skills and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, CPA II an added advantage
• Three year’s working experience
• Experience in agribusiness or tea sector is an added advantage
• Excellent communication writing and people management skills.
• KES 25-40K
To obtain more information about Ernestea, kindly visit www.ernestea.co.ke.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements for any of these positions should send their applications and detailed CVs with names and addresses of at least three (3) referees not later than 14 August 2021.
Ensure to specify the job position in the email subject line. Ernestea is an equal opportunities employer, canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.