Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience
Business Administrator Position
• The Business Administrator will be responsible for developing and monitoring project schedules, making sure necessary resources are available to facilitate project completion and acting as the liaison between the project team and the client.
• The successful candidate will act as the single point of contact with important clients, so we need someone who is confident, professional and reliable.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Generate project schedules and create metrics to be reviewed at each project milestone
• Analyze materials and personnel needs prior to the onset of each project phase
• Maintain and update all digital and hard copy client contract files
• Establish a safe working environment for team members based on company policies and state and federal workplace laws
• Negotiate contract changes with customers before, during and after each project
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related subject
• Experience with high-level CRM software preferred
• 2+ years' business administration and contract management experience required
• Ability to maintain work flow in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to work with all levels of internal management and utilize internal resources
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
Send your detailed curriculum vitae outlining your qualifications and experience.