As a member of the team, you will:
1. Identify and engage with stakeholders to facilitate scoping and business priority setting for business change initiatives.
2. Develop relevant business case and project initiation documentation (PID), including work plans, timelines, implementation and evaluation methods, costings and communication strategies.
3. Define, analyze and document current and future state business processes, identifying opportunities for process efficiency/improvement.
4. Gather, analyze and document detailed functional and non-functional requirements, ensuring that these are well understood by all affected stakeholders and cross functional project team members.
5. Gather, analyze and document functional specifications, and features e.g. use cases, user interface designs and data attributes, where required.
6. Facilitate workshops with business and technical stakeholders and perform walk throughs with project team members.
7. Prepare test cases and coordinate user testing prior to and to ensure, the successful implementation of new business systems/processes and/or enhancements.
8. Identify, source and assign necessary project resources.
9. Identify risks and any external business impacts affecting the project and take steps to mitigate against these.
10. Contribute to product evaluation, using up to date knowledge of current operating procedures and business knowledge
11. Develop documentation in support of new processes and procedures (e.g. user manuals)
12. Undertake other activities which the incumbent might reasonably be expected to do, and which are consistent with the accountabilities and responsibilities as listed above.
Knowledge, experience & skills:
• 3 - 5 years of experience of working in Agile development environments as a Business Analyst
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Demonstrated experience in the analysis, documentation and capture of business processes including the use of business analysis tools and methodologies.
• Demonstrated high level interpersonal and oral communication skills with the ability to consult and liaise effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
• Demonstrated high level written communication skills with the ability to construct clear and concise project reports and user documentation.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple and often competing tasks with attention to accuracy and detail within deadlines.
• Proven ability to work effectively with a cross functional team, including the capacity to supervise and manage other staff, as required.
• Demonstrated critical analysis skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making.
• Digital experience, especially customer interaction in the context of Digital technologies and customer experience measurement.
• Sounds knowledge of the principles of business analysis.
• Knowledge of business analysis techniques and project management methodologies (e.g. CBAP, DSDM, Prince2, PMBOK, Agile or similar).
• Proven track record and extensive experience in a BA/Senior BA role and working within a complex and dynamic project environment.
• End to end BA experience including testing, change management and Benefits management
• Proven ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team as required.
• Previous experience working with agile/scrum/DSDM and Human Centred Design techniques would be advantageous