Business Analyst at CIC Insurance
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- The Business Analyst is responsible for project ideation & planning, Process management and organizational change management.
- The position requires the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive process improvement initiatives and effectively manage change to ensure successful implementation of Policies, Processes and Standard Operating Procedures across the Group.
- Conduct analysis of existing business processes to identify areas for improvement and recommend changes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain process documentation, including process flows, work instructions, and standard operating procedures.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive process improvement initiatives and effectively manage change to ensure successful implementation.
- Support project justification through a business case and determine the potential benefits, costs, and risks of a project.
- Facilitate process improvement workshops to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities and develop action plans to address gaps.
- Provide support in developing and implementing change management plans to ensure successful adoption of process changes.
- Participate in the testing of new processes and systems to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Provide regular reporting on process improvement initiatives, including progress, benefits, and lessons learned.
- Analyzing and evaluating potential solutions to determine their feasibility and impact on the business
- Monitoring and tracking benefits realization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Professional Qualification
- Certification in CBAP, Lean Six Sigma, BPMN 2.0, PROSCI Change Management Practitioner is desirable.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in business analysis, business process management, and change management.
- Experience in System Implementations & Projects.
- Skills and Competencies
- Commercial awareness
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding cross-functional coordination ability
- Ability to “constructively dissent”
- Cost-Centre management and budgeting
- Relationship management
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in Financial Services Industry operations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured