• Collect, analyze and present data in way that supports decision making or assists in problem solving or reveals existing constrains.
• Practical Field Research projects.
• Create Consulting Progress Reports.
• Proposal and Tender response document development.
• Attend client meetings and take notes.
• Department Administrative work e.g. minutes taking, Assignment Material preparation, booking of meeting rooms, transport etc.
• Degree/diploma in a recognized university.
• Demonstrated leadership position experience.
• Previous formal work experience (at least 6 months/1 year)
• Sound report writing skills and excellent grammar;
• Good understanding of general entrepreneurship concept and strategy development process;
• Structured, logical thinking;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to conduct research and analysis under limited guidance;
• Very good communication skills with active listening and a team player.