We are a publishing firm dealing with schools all over the country.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Strategy & Business Performance Division. We are seeking a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Reporting To: Director Business Development.
Overall Job Purpose
To support the organization with business analysis and performance measurement.
• To extract data from relevant sources, process it and use it to prepare the standard performance metrics of the organization including:
• Sales Dashboards
• Productivity Dashboards
• Balanced Scorecards for all departments
• Channel and Product penetration Reports
• Branch & Department MIS Packs that will highlight the SWOT
• Customer Service Dashboards
• TAT Dashboards
• Key customer metrics (Non-Financial)
• Balance sheet optimization triggers report
• Ensure all reports are prepared and sent on time, escalating any hindrances to the same and following through for resolution.
• Compile review packs for segments, regions, branches and departments to assist in monitoring performance.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests in set SLA
• Ensure streamlined process and proper capturing of all vital information by the relevant departments
• Mitigate sales risks through continuous monitoring of on-boarded accounts to ensure there are no incidences of mis-representation/loss of revenue
• Conduct periodic training sessions with the end user teams to ensure all teams are equipped with relevant skills
• Conduct portfolio optimization reviews (informed by insights drawn from analysis of the customer activity) with the departmental heads and track the actions that ensue.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a business, mathematics or computer science field.
• 3 years’ experience or equivalent, to include a minimum of 1 year in a business analysis role.
• Working experience on major business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, R-GUI, R, SAS, Business Objects, Cognos, Brio Query, Access, MS Excel and SQL
• Strong Analytical skills
• Proficiency in computer use & keyboarding speed and excellent presentational skills.
• A keen eye for detail, quality conscious and has a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
• Sound Business knowledge
• Basic understanding of Relational Database Management Systems
Key Competencies and Skills
• Self-motivated and result-oriented
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Analytical and decisive
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Pragmatism and problem-solving skills