- Support all aspects of client engagements from scope definition to delivery, including but not limited to, new lead generation, proposal writing, and engagement planning.
- Leading clients towards developing an organizational strategy as well as a financial strategy.
- Following up the clients on the implementation of the organizational strategy as well as a financial strategy.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of data.
- Coordinate assessment process, including survey process.
- Plan and conduct interviews with senior-level leadership in client organizations.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data for inclusion in client briefings and reports
- Plan, execute and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research in support of client engagements
- Contribute to the written and verbal communication with the client, specific to the engagement
- Contribute to the detailed mapping of consulting methodologies used, development of new models and tools and their bench marking against industry standards
- Document learning and also write and publish articles in business press.
SKILLS AND MINDSET
- Analytical Skills.
- Strong Planning, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build deep and influential relationships with staff/ clients/partners.
- Adequate experience in project/process management skills.
- Ability to interrogate further client concerns and issues so as to fully understand their need
- Design, planning, coordination and delivery of learning events, retreats and conferences.
- At least two years and above work experience backgrounds in finance, management, human resources or information technology is recommended.
- At least one year experience as a consultant Analyst is highly recommended.
- Degree in Business Management, Accounting or Finance