The primary role of the Business Delivery Manager will be to create value by establishing and maintaining operational excellence throughout the business. They are responsible for creating, coordinating, and executing strategies to grow the business profitably as well as the overall performance management of the team in the Operations Department. The ideal candidate MUST have 4 years of working experience in a managerial capacity and experience working with systems in a busy environment is an added advantage
• Identifying training needs and requirements of clients, company staff & Delivery Consultants.
• Designing and overseeing the coordination, scheduling, and delivery of training solutions in line with client needs.
• Preparing and developing instructional training material and aids such as participant guides, visual aids, online resources, demonstration models, and supporting training reference documentation.
• Liaising with & managing franchisor’s training delivery expectations.
• Setting development objectives for the Operations team and evaluating learning
• Managing & leading Delivery Consultants (DCs) to achieve best-in-class capabilities that result in high-impact learning experiences & measurable results for clients.
• Monitoring and performing ongoing evaluation and assessment of training quality and effectiveness.
• Reviewing and modifying training program content objectives, methods, and course deliverables.
• Measuring and tracking return on training investment of all projects and presenting this for decision makers’ actions.
• Gathering, investigating, and researching background materials to gain an understanding of various subject matters and systems for sustained business effectiveness.
• Providing decision-making guidance to management on learning & development aspects that lead to the growth of the business.
• Promoting internal and external training and development and evaluating these promotional activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in adult learning field or another relevant field.
• Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
• Must have 4 years of working experience in a managerial capacity.
• Experience working with systems in a busy environment is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of basic working IT applications.
• Have excellent selling, presentation & negotiation skills.
• Exceptional organization skills.
• Thorough understanding of adult learning principles.
Monthly gross salary: Open Depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 7th February 2022.
We endeavour to make contact with all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****