• Create new business models for emerging businesses and technologies
• New products development planning and rollout management
• Appropriate communication and liaison with all departments in actualization of business opportunities.
• Identify and reach potential clients to offer Company’s products.
• Monitor existing client needs and opportunities to appropriately cross-sell products.
• Observe and understand Industry behavior/trends. Monitor competitor offers and products.
• Maintain & develop relationships with potential leads and clients.
• Reply to demands or questions from clients in timely manner to ensure healthy impact on both sides.
• Prepare and submit, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the Business Development Manager/General Manager
• Respond to RFQs/RFIs/RFPs
• Bachelor degree in a business, ICT or any related field.
• At least 2 years work experience in Marketing/Business Development.
• Previous experience in similar industry is an added advantage
• Knowledge in enterprise sales and solution design highly desirable.