Duties and responsibilities
1. Manage sales, transition and delivery of company’s products and services.
2. Conduct market research and analysis to create marketing initiatives for promoting company’s products.
3. Coordinate with internal teams to develop and implement new marketing and sales strategies.
4. Inform senior management on new product features to be developed to meet current and future business needs.
5. Obtain contact information of potential customers through cold calling, internet research and emailing.
6. Identify and qualify new customers based on company’s business model and guidelines.
7. Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, marketing mailer campaigns, in-person contacts, and presentations.
8. Coordinate appointments, meetings and calls between customers and senior management for business expansions and new opportunities.
9. Manage customer meetings with internal teams for project development and delivery activities.
10. Maintain a database of potential customer’s contact numbers and emails.
11. Assist business development team in creating business plan, business model, project budget and scope of work.
12. Assist senior management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business development projects.
13. Work closely with internal team to deliver business services with high level of customer satisfaction.
14. Assist in achieving targeted revenues from current and new customers
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
• 4 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.