In this role, you'll establish and develop long-term relationships with business owners; interacting with builders, architects, designers, and general contractors.
Developing and presenting presentations
Foster relationships with clients
Prior building materials and construction sales experience is preferred, but not required
Sales experience required.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
Previous experience of cctv/access controls/intruder alarms/smart homes, networks is a definite plus.
Must be flexible, outgoing, and energetic.
Must have a professional attitude and demeanor.
A positive and forward thinking attitude with an interest in information technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Strong analytical skills; excellent influential and oral communication skills; proficient computer skills
- Manage a sales cycle from cold calling to closing
- Actively participate in Solution training to understand, features, advantages and benefits of the product offering
- Interface directly with customers
- Responsible for obtaining sales and growth goals in assigned areas
- Plan, execute, and track activities with prospective and current customers to drive sales
- Become proficient in presenting to and working property management companies
- Submit progress reports to include current and pending sales activity
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed