The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting Different Distributors within the FMCG sector. The ideal candidate Must have experience interacting and recruiting Distributor in the FMCG sector.
• Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers and partnerships- or new ways of reaching existing markets
• Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation.
• Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
• Generate new business and increase client base through lead conversion.
• Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
• Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
• Have a good understanding of the businesses' products and value proposition.
• Develop promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
• Keep abreast of trends, competition and changes in the business world.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
• Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Proven working experience as a business development manager or sales executive or relevant role.
• Proven experience or understanding the FMCG sector.
• Proven sales track record.
• Market Knowledge.
• Proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Communication and negotiation skills.
• Time management and planning skills.
• Ability to build rapport.
• Experience in customer support is a plus.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 150,000 - 250,000 (Approx. 1,500 – 2,500 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 29th October 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience