Our client in the Manufacturing Industry is looking for a Business Development Executive.
The business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organisations products/services.
Job roles and responsibilities:
The role of the Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of the Business Development Executive include but are not limited to:
• Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
• Manage a team of three staff.
• Keep prospective client database updated.
• Make cold calls for new business leads.
• Support in writing new business proposals.
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
• Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
• Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Competencies and Skills Required:
• Degree in Business Management.
• Must possess strong customer service skills.
• Aged 35-45 years.
• Male candidates are encouraged to apply
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Must have good negotiation skills.
• Must be able to create good presentations.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Salary KES 300,000 – 400,000 Gross Dependent on Experience