Business Development Executive at Pyypl Ltd
Management & Business Development
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for company growth through increased quality User Acquisitions who will download, activate, load and be Repetitive Paying Users (RPUs) mainly through B2B channels and curated B2C channels. They will generate sales leads through opportunities, create a healthy sales pipeline, negotiate, and onboard the qualified leads, drive conversions and nurture existing customer relationships. They will ensure effective formulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies and efficient co-ordination of activities, include identifying new markets, developing partnerships and alliances, and identifying new revenue streams for both existing and new Users.
- Develop and implement quarterly and monthly operational plans for business growth and profitability of the Company.
- Drive business development goals in generating business leads and opportunities, expanding existing clients, and identifying and pursuing cross-selling opportunities.
- Evaluate and define key target markets, create business development opportunities, and qualify suitable opportunities.
- Keeping track of competitor activities and updating the company about market intelligence.
- Coordinate onsite demos and training to ensure product understanding.
- Develop new relationships to grow business and help drive quality acquisition and (Mass acquisition) exceeding New Paying Users, Repeat Paying Users acquisition and Revenue targets.
- Identify partnership opportunities (markets, growth trends, customers, and products) that will be profitable to the company.
- Maintain smooth customer relations and provide quality after-sales experience for onboarded clients.
- Maintain business reports and comparative statistics of the business making relevant returns as may be required.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting in CRM.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION?
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related field from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years’ experience in business development in a Fintech environment.
- Proven success in selling to C-level personas, including finance, marketing and digital engagement personas.
- Must have experience and proficiency in using a CRM system and MS Office tools.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with people at all organizational levels and to work both independently and in teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create persuasive presentations for audiences at the executive level.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and prioritization abilities.
- Strong business and marketing acumen with ability to leverage research and competitive intelligence to identify business opportunities and support go-to-market strategies.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, assertive and strong in networking and managing relationships.
- Innovative, self-starter with the ability to develop new opportunities.
- A strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured