Systeq is a leading innovative technology firm specialized in developing customized software solutions, portals, platforms and intelligent technical solutions unique to client needs and challenges in the Fintech Industry.
We are looking to fill the role of Business Development Executive; the successful candidate will be responsible for selling our suite of software solutions by actively seeking, engaging prospects and growing sales revenue through new and existing clients.
Reporting into Business Development Manager
Department Business Development
● Build sales pipeline through prospecting and relationship building
● Ensure profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning and execution
● Attend sales pitch meetings and deliver presentations on solutions
● Reach out to customer leads through various channels including but not limited to scheduled calls, meetings, events, conferences, referrals and social media platforms.
● prepare weekly and monthly reports on sales activities undertaken for management review.
● Prepare proposals, presentations, bids and tender documents
Customer Relationship Management:
● Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
● Schedule and attend meeting with key customer accounts
● Key account management and up selling solutions
● Gather feedback from customers and give solutions for areas of improvement
● Identify opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships to advance the business
● Research and be up to date with current market trends, emerging technologies and identify potential market opportunities
● Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Key skills and competencies
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or related field
• At least Two (2) years’ experience in similar role
• Prior experience in Fintech Industry is an added advantage
• A track record of high performance and closing deals
• Outstanding relationship management skills combined with an aptitude for developing new and longstanding relationship
• Independent self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision and deliver within tight deadlines
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills
• Exceptional selling and negotiation skills
• High level of integrity and commitment
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge and meet the qualifications and experience, send your CV and cover letter indicating the job title on email subject by 24th October 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.