- My Health Africa was created to help strengthen the health sector across Africa for both patients and doctors.
- We are looking for a smart, ambitious and hardworking Business Development Intern to help the BD team.
- If you are focused, hardworking, great at sales, have a passion for health and strive to always do your best, then we want to hear from you.
Business Development Intern – based in Nairobi, Kenya
The Business Development Intern will be responsible for assisting the Business Development and Marketing Teams and learning about the different roles.
This position is suitable for a recent graduate.
Reporting to the CEO, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Assist in finding contacts of doctors, clinics and hospitals in Africa
- Assist with creating social media marketing posts
- Assist keeping track of listed medical professional accounts
- Assist with anything else the Business Development and Marketing teams may need help with
Qualifications and skills
- No experience required, however a strong interest in sales, marketing and the health sector is a must
- Degree in a relevant field
- You are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to help build MHA into a market leader
- Excellent sales and convincing skills
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Excellent English writing skills is a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A wiliness to work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Computer literate – Strong Outlook, Word and other software skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports
- Flexible and willing to help out in other areas if need be
- A team player
- Willing to put in long hours
How to Apply
Please send your CV/resume and covering letter indicating your expected salary and include the job title “Application – Business Development Intern” in the subject line.
Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and covering letter will be considered.
Closing date for applying for this position is 30th September 2020.
Starting date October.