Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage, supervise and coordinate credit operations
• Provide leadership in development, implementation and review of credit management strategies
• Oversee the entire lending process including continuously reviewing credit policy in line with changing trends
• Manage and grow the loan book
• Conduct verifications and approvals of loan applications
• Provide appropriate inputs at Board and Management Committees’ level to ensure appropriate measures are taken to rectify any identified gaps in the lending process.
• Critically review all non¬performing facilities and develop appropriate strategies to ensure recovery of the amounts due in an efficient and cost effective manner
• Ensure the recovery of outstanding amounts within the credit policy.
• Providing periodic reports to Management and respective Board Committee on the recovery status of each non-¬performing facility, with clear recommendations on the way forward or closure.
• Any other duty that may be given from time to time
Education, Key Competencies and Skills Required;
• A degree in Business Management or related discipline
• Minimum 2 years of financial sales management is required
• Familiarity and knowledge of customer service and consumer credit operations
• Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
• Strong customer service skills and orientation
• Personal and professional credibility
• Resilient and persuasive
• Communication skills
• Building Relationships
• Focuses on the Customers
• Develops others and Self
• Solves Problems
Kindly attach you application letter, Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials with at least three referees.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV only on or before Close of Business Friday, 27th November, 2020.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.