JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER REF:JOB/ MGR/008/02
JOB GROUP: GRADE 008
ABOUT THE JOB
Kodiplus Limited is a leading Property Management Company operating in Kenya with a clear mission to connect landlords, tenants and service providers to do business efficiently. The company is currently looking for a Business Development manager to grow its market share.
The Business development manager will be responsible for engaging the market for purposes of providing property management solutions to landlords both within the country and in diaspora, and overall value to tenants. S/he will manage customer acquisition and the achievement of revenue targets for Kodiplus.
- The CEO
- Sales Agents
- Diaspora liaison officers
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Define and pursue achievement of monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets and objectives.
• Develop and implement the property management solutions in the market
• Manage the planning, budgeting and forecasting process
• Monitoring the effectiveness of the sales Plans and planned activities, providing and seeking feedback on the quality of delivery
• Develop, actively manage and drive the sales pipeline for new and existing Opportunity.
• Develop strategies and identify opportunities to cross-sell / up-sell to existing clients.
• Prepare regular reports and analysis of key account activities, with detailed analysis across segments and categories.
• Monitor competitor activity and initiate research to provide insights into target markets with an aim of product development and enhancement to address changing and emerging market trends and identify growth opportunities.
• Masters degree in a business related field - preferably MBA
• A minimum of 5 year experience in a sales or marketing role
• Strong understanding of sales and marketing techniques within the Kenyan economy
• Track record of performance with demonstrated ability to deliver on business plans.
• Results oriented with the ability to work under tight deadlines and meet set sales targets.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Ability to lead and work within a team.
• Ability to think strategically, formulate business plans and execute to achieve set objectives.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, send your application letter and CV via Apply Now Button addressed to the CEO quoting the JOB TITLE . For additional details on the opening, visit our website https://kodiplus.co.ke
All applications MUST reach us on or before 5:00pm Friday 21st August 2020.
Online shortlisted candidates will be contacted.