The successful candidate will manage and oversee Referrals from Relevant Specialist doctors, General Practitioners, and Hospitals. Engage and actualize NHIF, Minet & Corporate sales alongside activation of events for outpatient business; Responsible for achievement of target footfalls and revenue from the aforementioned for the assigned region/territory.
• Manage a team of Sales team members
• Create a plan for Referral ales in Kenya and neighboring countries based on the scope of business
• Manage and oversee complete Doctor Referrals, Minet, NHIF & Corporate sales, account management, cash business and activations for outpatient vertical for the assigned region/territory.
• Drive sales activities in the assigned region and responsible for business growth
• Achievement of monthly footfall and revenue target from sales for the assigned region/territory.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Preparation and timely submission of sales reports, participation in weekly, fortnightly and monthly review.
• Responsible for improving brand value and visibility by means of organizing activations/ medical camps and events.
• Manage and oversee activation/ camps/ events/ roadshows/community connect for all the mentioned specter of clientele.
• Liaising with and PR value addition with Specialists, doctor’s engagement as well as NHIF & Corporate officials visits, at Branch and territory offices.
• Responsible for customer delight for Doctor referrals as well as NHIF, Corporate, and Cash clients
• Bachelor’s degree / diploma in sciences, business related field or in a medical field, preferably clinical medicine or nursing.
• Registration with the relevant professional body.
• Minimum of 7 years’ working experience in the relevant field.
• Team player.
• to lead the team on ground / market from the front and “100% hands on” target oriented.
• strong knowledge and connect with fertility markets in the region
• very good association of OBG/GYNE doctors across markets in Kenya
• Head the referral sales business and all aspects of doctor’s relationships that includes CMEs and other such relationships building activities with doctors.
• Corporates associations.
• Below the line activities for foot falls.
If you qualify for this role please send an application letter and updated Curriculum Vitae. Kindly indicate current and expected salary.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline: 20th September 2020