Compulynx Ltd is a one-stop IT solution provider offering Technology for a better tomorrow. company offering innovative IT solutions across industries, Retail, Banking, Government, NGOs, Education, Healthcare.
At Compulynx Ltd, we place a great value in attracting and retaining the best talent at all levels with great opportunities and personal growth. We are currently looking for a passionate and committed personality with a zeal for growth to fill in the position of Business Development Manager- Kenya Office
JOB POSITION: Business Development Manager - Retail
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Middle level
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: Bachelor
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Articulating the Compulynx value proposition and building Compulynx’ reputation
• Identifying and prioritizing target accounts after considering the market, political environment, business model, and other key factors.
• Achieving target sales goals including overall revenue, the number of accounts, and total end-users; as well as maintaining a robust pipeline.
• Sharing customer insights to better address user requirements.
• Becoming the single point of contact for your customers and making yourself accessible in order to assure a great experience.
• Analyzing the market to effectively identify potential clients
• Building timely, strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Work closely with Marketing and develop an in-depth knowledge of the customers and consumers
• Develop and maintain with marketing, a deep understanding of current technologies and technology trends as they relate to the vertical, and leverage knowledge into the accelerated development of new platforms and opportunities
• Monitor external factors (mergers/acquisitions, market conditions, corporate organizations) and liaise with Marketing to measure impact on long-range business plans
• Communicate and present to leaders at all levels, up to and including Senior Managements, both internally at CompuLynx well as with external customers
• Develop and manage relationships with key market influencers, providing both businesses and technical input to position CompuLynx favorably in the global market.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT-related courses.
- At least 2+ years experience with a bias in Retail IT Sales
- Knowledge and experience in Retail Solution Software Solution sales are preferred.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Committed, good work ethic & organized.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal, and analytical skills