• Negotiate the best price for all Insurance quotations and Insurance tenders with Insurance Companies.
• Negotiate the best product for all Insurance quotations and Insurance tenders with Insurance Companies.
• Ensure 100% compliance with Insurance tender requirements.
• Prospect for new Insurance Business in all classes of Insurance including; General Insurances, Medical, Group life & Pensions.
• Travel around Nairobi & its environs in search of new Insurance business.
• Meet prospective clients outside the office in social settings to canvass for Insurance Business.
• Do presentations to prospective clients using power point & other tools including face to face presentations.
• Lead the team in his/her department and offer support to them.
• Be in charge of publicity and advertising activities of the Company.
• Guide the teams in Branches to achieve the new business targets of the Company.
• Occasionally travel to the few branches in Kenya to offer support in marketing activities.
• Any other duties as given by management from time to time through his/her supervisor.
• A lady or man who has worked for at least ten (10) years in a busy Insurance Broking Company. This is a must.
• Experience in dealing with Insurance quotations and tenders as an Insurance Broker is a must.
• Experience and knowledge is all classes of insurance including; General Insurances, Medical, Group life & pensions is a must.
• Good presentation skills both oral and written.
• Outgoing personality and a person who has a passion for marketing.
• Good listener, able to pick verbal & nonverbal cues and able to grasp prospective clients needs quickly.
• High energy person, ready to work long hours to achieve a goal and good coordination skills.
• Around 35 years of age.
• Has a diploma in Insurance e.g. DIP CII, ACII or AIIK this is a must
• A degree in Insurance or Business although not a must.
• An attractive salary package including; medical for self & family, pension etc
• Car loan & non fluctuating mileage allowance.