Do you have 3 to 5 years proven experience building relationships in the construction Industry?
Do you have some expertise, skills and professional background in interior design?
If you are, we are looking for you to join our team!
We seek to engage a Business Development Manager who will bring to life new and existing potential business opportunities from our clients projects. The person will walk the journey with our clients throughout their projects lifecycle - end to end, through partnerships in the construction process while giving them the best possible construction experience!
We are looking preferrably for an individual with interior design but at the same time has experience in business development hence can bring the potential in construction projects to life through well articulated business opportunity proposals and hold our customers hands in ensuring the potential is achieved and our clients actualise their projects with the highest satisfaction from our end.
You must have experience building new client relationships, expanding market opportunities, a proven sales track record in the construction industry as well as the ability to consistently build trust with customers and colleagues alike.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand our footprint and build positive top of mind awareness with our existing and potential clients to ensure we are their first line of thought for construction experience.
- Research and analyze key economic factors that may influence market activity within specific niche markets or geographic areas.
- Attend/host industry events or trade shows and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development and other key indicators to our management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposals for existing and potential clients with the leadership teams.
- Establish profitable relationships with decision makers in organisations
- 3-5 years technical sales experience in the construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
- Interior Design Background is very important as the professional will be working with customers to determine all construction requirements inclusive of finishings.
- Broad and in-depth business background with a reasonable working knowledge of the technical aspects of the construction industry
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
If you meet the requirements outlined above, kindly use the link below to submit your application to us.