- Is responsible for developing effective sales plans and business cases to meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Is responsible for growing the business by finding new opportunities, researching and developing strategies to increase sales and establishing good relationships with potential partners, leaders, members, employees and executives.
- Develop short-term and long-term goals and corresponding strategies and initiatives for the sales growth.
- Recognize opportunities for market growth, services, campaigns that will result in sales
- Work on improving the marketing and sales strategies
- Responsible for the timely implementation and conducting of trainings
- Manage resources and budget requirements to seamlessly execute business project within the defined scope.
- Monitor potential losses and take appropriate actions
- Coordinate with Marketing Team to develop materials to promote the Company
- Do competitor check, as needed
- Provide regular reports to the Management as directed
- Other related duties that may be assigned by his/her immediate superior/Management.
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant experience in selling photocopiers, duplicating machines, consumables such as toners and ink and other office equipment.
- Smart and with good conversational skills for direct selling.
- Ability to create new business requirements.
- Must take set business targets
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in any business related field
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the relevant experience and qualifications; please send in your CV only quoting the job title ‘Business Development Manager’ on the email.