Salary: Highly Competitive Salary + Incentives, Bonuses & Allowances
Our client is a well-established Medical Suppliers healthcare organization. They are dealers and suppliers of Mobility Aids, Orthopedic Supports, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation Equipment. They seek to hire a Sales and Marketing Manager who will be in charge of all the sales activities and driving sales volume to achieve the set targets.
• Developing and Maintaining relationships with key accounts and major clients by making regular visits to discuss their evolving needs, assess the quality of the company’s relationship and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and strategic plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends and adjust the marketing needs to meet changing market demands
• Promoting the company’s existing brands
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising
• Compiling weekly/monthly sales reports
• Develop and ensure that promotional material and collateral materials are always available
• To direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
• Review and analyses sales performance against programs, quotes and strategies to determine effectiveness
• Management of the customer’s call center cell-phone
• Following up on payments ensuring they are collected in adequate time
• Manage, develop, train and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target
• Staff Performance management, roles review and development of KPI’s target for the sales team
• Sales staff attendance management/approval
• Any other duty that may be assigned to you by the Director
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
• 5 years’ experience in Business Development Management in the health industry
• Knowledge in Orthopedic Physiotherapy
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
• Strong product and customer market dynamics knowledge
• The ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Business Development Manager – Physiotherapy Equipment) before Friday 30th July 2021