Contact and Cooperation
Internally: Construction, Legal, Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Administration and all other Employees
Externally: Regulatory Bodies, External inspectors/auditors, Government Officials
As a business development manager, you'll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow. Your work will involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancing the operations of the business, position or reputation in some way. As a dedicated professional and a strategic thinker who has a very broad understanding of real estate services, you will assist in the overall management of a diverse portfolio and understand the unique needs of various proprietors and future clients.
- Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the business activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments;
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business;
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services;
- Provides ad-hoc and on-going decision support to the management by engaging in data analysis, risk/return analysis, research and market assessment activities for varying business scenarios;
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long term relationships. Obtain support from senior business development management to finalize recommendations and negotiations strategy;
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business;
- Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company’s goals and financial-cost improvement plans;
- Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximize business performance;
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, community organizations, regulatory bodies etc.;
- Provide commercial and business development support/advice to other areas of the business within the Group according to the need;
- Writing business proposals, conducting research and feasibility studies, and reviewing market analysis reports as may be required from time to time
- Perform other related duties as required
Principle Output for this role
· Conformity to standards set by the various regulatory bodies.
- Self-Starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, change or develop old ideas into new opportunities and enjoys a fast-paced exciting environment with a commitment to achieving results.
- Organized, meticulous, and confident;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed choices about business development;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Good computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and e-mail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated business development and financial skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Business Administration, or any related study
• Experience in real estate
• 5 years in a similar role