The successful candidate will be an active member of an expanding team that supports project development and execution.
To excel in this role, the candidate should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads as well as proven business and some leadership experience to allow future growth as the company capacity grows. The candidate will be expected in the longer term to grow into team lead, responsible for business resources, including staff development and mentoring.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying sales leads, pitching products and services to new clients and maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Attending meetings and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a similar role
- Highly aggressive
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks