Business Development Officer (VAS Products) at Equity Bank Kenya
Management & Business Development
University degree from a well-recognized university Minimum 2 years’ experience in business development, telecommunications industry
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Lead and manage the development of VAS product and marketing plans for new product launches and promotions to achieve company revenue goals and acquire loyal subscribers base through attractive and sticky service offers.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of VAS business including new content introduction and enhancement of existing service features.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for VAS services, involving product lifecycle from planning to execution in support of the organization’s vision and objectives.
- Work closely with marketing teams & partners to promote services, including launching new products, and creating marketing materials to be ready to go to market.
- Perform frequent healthy testing to ensure service’s stability & accurate charging to end-users.
- Be a contact point for all VAS-related complaints & queries.
- Manage and analyze competitive and customer impacts on services and business within the portfolio.
- Perform regular reporting to relevant parties & other tasks as required by superior.
- University degree from a well-recognized university
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business development, telecommunications industry
- Proven ability to analyze complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Naturally inquisitive & insightful. A business builder
- The ability to work calmly under pressure, with minimum supervision,
- High tolerance for work in a rapidly evolving work environment (adaptability)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured