Our organization is looking for a motivated business development & partnership officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals. We are looking for someone with the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how. Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity, great communication skills.
- Achieve the sales targets as set by management
- Execute sales growth action plans in the market & Contribute positively to cost savings target of the business
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and facilitate the continuous growth of the customer base for the business.
- Determine required solution for the customer with a focus on cross- and up selling of products and services
- Develop and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the partner and customer’s business for the assigned area
- Conduct analysis of customer, partners and sales metrics, costs and categories to help make informed business decisions.
- Address and resolve escalated issues from customers
- Forecast and maintain sales plans with customers
- Continuously ensure alignment with marketing, branding and communications procedures
- Compile and execute action plans to grow the customer and partner footprint for the assigned area
- Forecast and monitor sales for the relevant market segments for appointed area
- Provide insights in the growth strategies in conjunction with partners and customers to drive business growth for appointed area
- Facilitate and maintain the development of communication channels on all levels to prevent breakdown in information flow
- Support sales administration team with required information for sales order management
- Ensure adheres to policies and procedures to support governance and controls
- Take responsibility for self-development through self-study, identification of learning opportunities
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the products and services, policies and procedures to ensure a consistent delivery of sales and sales message to all customers
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's degree or Diploma in marketing, finance, accounting or related field
• 3+ years' experience working in a business role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Great leadership skills
• Top-notch analytical skills -- you must have an eye for detail!
• The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed
• Experience working with a healthcare organisation will be an added advantage